I'm now announcing to everyone that..
This blog is officially dead. ^^
The End.
--------------------------
Hiya peeps!
Long time no see again? ;D
As you can see, I'm too lazy to update my blog these days.
There's nothing much to blog about when my days are just repeating itself.
So.. Why bother repeating myself in every post? ;x
I wanna go to Singapore!!
I realised how much I miss those shopping malls and stuffs about Singapore.
There's tons of things in my SG trip shopping list~
How I wish my mum will won the first prize in 4D then we can finally "fly"! ;x
Even though I dun wanna admit it, but I'm being last-minute again.. -sigh-
No use hiding it..
The fact that I don't know what to buy for Ying tomorrow @_@
Yesh, he'll be older tomorrow~
He's gonna celebrate his sweet 17th.
But still..
-draws circle-
I couldn't get him a present on time T_T
I wanted to buy him a *xxxxxxx*(secret) actually, but couldn't find nice ones in Kuching.
I can only think of Singapore where I can see them almost everywhere on the streets.
Singapore.. =(
Hiya peeps!
Long time no see again? ;D
As you can see, I'm too lazy to update my blog these days.
There's nothing much to blog about when my days are just repeating itself.
So.. Why bother repeating myself in every post? ;x
I wanna go to Singapore!!
I realised how much I miss those shopping malls and stuffs about Singapore.
There's tons of things in my SG trip shopping list~
How I wish my mum will won the first prize in 4D then we can finally "fly"! ;x
Even though I dun wanna admit it, but I'm being last-minute again.. -sigh-
No use hiding it..
The fact that I don't know what to buy for Ying tomorrow @_@
Yesh, he'll be older tomorrow~
He's gonna celebrate his sweet 17th.
But still..
-draws circle-
I couldn't get him a present on time T_T
I wanted to buy him a *xxxxxxx*(secret) actually, but couldn't find nice ones in Kuching.
I can only think of Singapore where I can see them almost everywhere on the streets.
Singapore.. =(
--------------------------
I wonder if it's alright for me to open up..
Am I allowed to?
Was afraid of falling when I stand up again,
so I chose to never stand up and never move forward.
But now.. I'm lost.. x.x
Am I allowed to?
Was afraid of falling when I stand up again,
so I chose to never stand up and never move forward.
But now.. I'm lost.. x.x
No comments:
Post a Comment