Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

蚊子 ):

I made pancakes for the second time last Saturday.
I thought I could finish all 5 by myself, but I ended up having 3 of them only.
Kinda overestimated my tummy, lmao..
Had them with honey and peanut butter, yummy :3

Slacked for 4 days already and school starts once again 2mr.
World Cup finals later, wondering whether I should watch it or not.
2.30am - 4.30am, I'm sure there'll be many panda's at school 2mr morning.
Hmmmmm...
I'm neutral, but I like the word Netherlands more than Spain. ;p
So, should I? x.x

This is a short post indeed.
I'm just bored, since bro and mum haven't come back from aunt's house yet. (:

Oh I just killed a mosquito and threw another one out of a window. LOL!
I finally caught the culprit!
No wonder I still get bitten even though I killed one already.
Oh wells, I have to repent for committing a murder.
*prays*
I feel bad ):
Shud be its own fault for biting me when I'm not in a good mood right?
Poor guy.. You should've grabbed a better timing )))):

Okay I'm just being lame here.
Dad just said 'NO' for me watching world cup.
-sighs-
Sianned!
I'll be nagged by him for sure the next time we're alone in the car.
Cause I said 'shit' in front of him today when we're having lunch. =/
My yam fell onto the soy sauce that's why.
Should I explain to him the meaning of shit or just keep quiet uh?

Anyways~
I'm off, mum's back (:
-po0f-

GOOD LUCK TO SPAIN & NETHERLANDS !

2 comments:

龙 said...

killed a mosquito also can write so much..LOL

yh.92 said...

LOL nothing to do baa